Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 February 2013

The sun had just popped up over the horizon ( honest... ) sadly the clouds were hiding it.  It was still a lovely fresh morning with very few seagulls squawking madly at each other.  I do wish they would learn a new tune.

I was shocked when the webcam that I ordered from Amazon yesterday was delivered this morning.  I shall try and get it set up as soon as possible and work out how to link it into the blog so that it can pop up fresh photos of the East Beach here.  Who knows it may capture some sightings of the sea lions/seals ( I am rubbish at identifying things, all help gladly accepted ) that visit the beach here or the surfers who seem to not care one little bit how cold it is when they go into the water.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you'd like to have posted? Let me know.