Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 February 2013

I was outwitted by technology this morning ( forgot to charge camera ) so was unable to get an early morning shot.  I did get a picture on my wanderings this morning however, I must admit I can't recall ever having noticed it before.  I'm sure I must have it's just never registered before.  I guess when you wander around with a camera you tend to actually look at things rather than just glance around as you go along.

Anyway I wonder if any of you know what this is ( obviously it's a lion, I mean the story behind it ) and where it is.

Over to you Lossie.


2 comments:

  1. Is that on the hoose that looks over the war memorial? I've been puzzling over this for the last couple of days, and it's just dawned on me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is yeah. Its a strange one, can't see any writing on it and found nothing anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete

Got something you'd like to have posted? Let me know.