Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 March 2013

There's no such thing as bad weather.....

There's no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes!  ( I don't know who I stole this from but thanks whoever it was.)

Today is a great illustration of that.  It may look a bit rubbish to the uninitiated but today was a cracking day for a stroll.
As you can see even on a grey wet sort of day the Lighthouse still stands up there on the headlands.  The local wildlife were enjoying themselves too.  In fact they were enjoying themselves so much they flew out of the picture before I could press the button.  With the change to slightly bigger seas there have been sightings of the surfers back in the water along with the jet-skis flapping around doing what they do.  It's nice to see them back out there again.

Anyway I'm putting this up as my picture of the lighthouse following on from yesterday's post.  I'm still sorting through the hundreds of shots i received from you all yesterday.  ( Feel free to send more in....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you'd like to have posted? Let me know.